If you find yourself any issues opening, loading or downloading your Vibrant app, both the main transaction application or the pin support app, check the recommendations bellow to get you app up and running on proper speed.
The following steps may be helpful if:
- You can’t download or install apps from the Google Play Store
- The Vibrant app won’t open or load
- The Vibrant app crashes after it opens
- Downloads and app updates get stuck and won’t finish
If these steps don’t fix the issue, you should contact us so we give you the right support as soon as possible.
Check that you have a strong Wi-Fi or mobile data connection
First, make sure you have a strong internet connection. It’s best if you can connect to a Wi-Fi network. If you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, make sure you have a strong mobile data connection. Then try to access the app again.
Clear the cache & data of Vibrant
This gives the app a fresh start and can help fix issues.
- Open your device's settings
- Tap Apps & notifications > See all apps
- Scroll down and tap Vibrant
- Tap Storage Clear Cache
- Next, tap Clear data
- Scroll your Apps to find Vibrant PIN
- And complete step 4 and 5 again
- Re-open Vibrant & retry
Restart your device
If you still can’t get your device to work after you clear the cache & data of Vibrant apps, restart your device.
- Press and hold the Power button until the menu pops up.
- Tap Power off or Restart if that is an option.
- If needed, press and hold the Power button until your device turns on again.
If you're still having troubles, please look at some of our other troubleshooting articles: